How much is it to rent a photo booth for a party?
Renting a party photo booth for your next event will get your guests engaged and provide a take-home favor for attendees. The cost to rent a party photo booth will vary depending on the type of booth, the day and time of year, the length of the rental, and any add-ons you select. The national average cost for party photo booth rentals is $400-$500. Here are some examples of average party photo booth rental costs:
- Weekday packages: $300-$550, depending on features included and length of rental. A three-hour weekday package for $500 could include guest book, personalized photo strips and DVD of all the photos.
- Weekend packages: $450-$700, depending on features included and length of rental.
- Additional hours: $100-$150 per extra hour.
- Add-on features:
- Photo guest album services: $75.
- Personalized photo strips: $30-$50.
- Custom photo backdrops or vinyl skin branding of the booth: $150-$300.
- Live social media connectivity (ability to share photos to social media accounts): $100-$250.